Don't let gerrymandering leave a bitter taste in your mouth with this balanced and un-rigged IPA.
Voters should choose their politicians, not the other way around. 55 out of Wisconsin’s 72 counties have voted to ban gerrymandering in Wisconsin. The Fair Maps Coalition is fighting to make that happen. 5% of the profits of this beer will be donated to them. Call your legislator today and demand they support Fair Maps.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua